Let all things be done decently and in order. (1 Corinthians 14:40 KJV)
As representatives of God’s Kingdom, the church must operate in accordance with the Word of God, and everything should be done “decently and in order”. When spiritual boundaries are not observed, the result is chaos, confusion, disorder and disaster. The Protocol Ministry adheres to these principals in its attempts to ensure all matters pertaining to the operations of the church align with God’s word and the vision of our Leadership.
From the Kingdom perspective, the Protocol Ministry is one of the ministries of the Helps and Government as outlined in 1 Corinthians 12:28.
The Protocol Ministry strives to maintain order in the various operations of New Creation Worship Center.
To promote and ensure that structure, order and decorum are maintained in our local assembly whereby rendering service in a spirit of excellence to God and Kingdom representatives.
If interest in joining the Protocol Ministry, below are helpful skills:
- Possess a servant’s heart
- Be submissive an walk in humility
- Strong organizational skills and be able to organize others
- Able to take initiative
- Be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Be appointed to relieve Leadership of temporal duties and share the burden of the ministry
- Operate under delegated authority in order to help bring forth the vision of the house
- Serve the local church
- Facilitates the Man or Woman of God
The Protocol Ministry does not hold standard meetings. Instead, meetings are held when event planning arises.
Requirements for Participation
Prior to joining the Protocol Ministry, all prospective candidates must adhere to the following:
- Be a member of NCWC
- Tithe regularly
- Attend services regularly
For more information, contact:
Elder Avril Hassell