Marketing & Communications Team
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
(Mark 16:15 KJV)
Grasping a church’s vision and making it appealing to the wider community is the main objective of the creative thinkers within the body of Christ: the marketing and communications experts. At New Creation Worship Center, we “get” the goals and objectives of our Leaders and we are committed to spreading the word of Jesus in such a creative way that we meet the people wherever they are!
From traditional marketing to social media networks, there are so many options available to the average consumer and today’s church must keep abreast of the latest trends as well as industry standards. Our Marketing & Communications Team understands this challenge and we are poised to present the good news of Jesus in an exciting, cutting-edge and professional format across all platforms.
The Marketing & Communications Team strives to promote the word of God through an effective, strategic integrated marketing campaign designed to reach audiences worldwide.
To assist our Leaders in bringing forth their vision in a creative, bold and appealing way to win souls for Jesus Christ across all media outlets both locally and internationally.
Requirements for Participation
- Participation in this team requires a unique skill-set; including:
- Membership of New Creation Worship Center
- Demonstrated skillset in writing, graphic design, event planning and/or social media engagement as well as proficiency in MS Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with varied teams across all levels
- Own or have access to a computer
- Note: Young people who may be interested in any area of marketing and communications are encouraged to contact the Team Leader. We will even assist in creating programs so you can get valuable, transferrable “on-the-job” training which can be applied for volunteer hours, internships, and even scholarship or university applications as well as references.
While we prefer individuals to hold a degree in any area of Marketing and Communications, we are willing to train folks. Here, all interested individuals must at least be enrolled in M1/Year 7 at the time of joining the team.
For more information, contact: