Ushers & Greeters Ministry
A single day in your courts is better than a thousand anywhere else! I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God than live the good life in the homes of the wicked. (Psalms 84:10 NLT)
From the parking lot to your seat, you will know you are welcomed at New Creation Worship Center (NCWC)! Ushers and Greeters are the first people visitors and members encounter when coming to New Creation Worship Center. We are the gatekeepers with a smile! With a watchful eye, we take care in meeting the needs of all those attending our services or functions while ensuring the services run smoothly. We are responsible for keeping order by giving direction when needed.
Our Ushers and Greeters Ministry strives to treat everyone with dignity and respect, are loving and accepting to all. Knowing that first impressions are lasting impressions, we display genuine warmth encouraging all to return!
New Creation Worship Center Ushers and Greeters Ministry are committed to following the principles of God, with a Kingdom mindset. While meeting the needs of all in attendance, we are supportive and accountable to our Pastors, and the Delegated Authority. At all times following the Church Protocol and in doing so, contribute to Church growth.
NCWC Ushers and Greeters assist all persons who enter the doors of New Creation Worship Center or attend a function where NCWC serves as the host.
The ushers and greeters meet every second (2nd) Tuesday of the month at NCWC at 6:15pm.
Requirements for Participation
Members of the Usher and Greeters Ministry are required to:
- Be saved, water baptized, and filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Be a faithful member of NCWC.
- Be willing to be on duty for all services.
- Be faithful in Tithes.
- Must have respect and honor for Leadership
- Be a good and positive example in Christian Living.
- Strive towards a life above reproach.
- Must have a close relationship with Christ.
- Must have a loving and accepting attitude toward the members and visitors.
- Must be genuine in personality.
- Must be clean and neat in appearance
- Be a dependable and able to be in place on time
- Training will be provided
For more information, contact:
Deaconess Ela Bean, Team Leader Assistant